Τρίτη 5 Ιανουαρίου 2016

Amorgos a beautiful place to be

Have you ever been in a place that every photo is beautiful? 
Is not your camera, is not your talent, is the light of the place.
When you first arrive you can't find what is making different Amorgos from other world beautiful places. And then you get it. Is the light. Today, that sunny winter day, I woke up with an idea to start presenting Amorgos to the world.

Gmail is giving me a blog so I just need to line up myself every now and then and present Amorgos as I see her with My eyes. 
Let's start a beautiful trip...

At winter the plants are starting to grow everywhere.  In few months the island will be full of flowers.  That is something that people who visit Amorgos in the summer will never see.  As the summer sun will dry all of them.  



You will never find the same beach in Amorgos as the sea level deforms it during the winter and it brings gift from the ancient city that has sink before centuries into the sea.  That probably had happen during an earth quake in the past.  In Aegiali beach we find broken parts of ceramics and they belong to the past.  But you can also see some buildings ready to follow Poseidon's world.


Amorgos is one of the most ancient places that humans had chosen to live on.  Every little stone has a story to tell.  Stones speak only about their age.  The rest is up to your imagination.
I will be around to tell you more about Amorgos and the shadow of the history behind the island I love.  

I hope one day you can see it with your eyes and tell me your experience.







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

If you have been in Amorgos and you want to share an article about the island I will be very happy to host it.
Ησουν ποτε στην Αμοργο και θες να μοιραστεις κατι απο την σχεση σου μαζι της θα χαρουμε να το ανεβασουμε.